Now that your team has reached the pinnacle of their sport it’s time to commemorate their accomplishment with championship rings from J3 Rings. But selecting championship rings isn’t always a simple, straightforward process and if you’ve never done it before there can be a lot of things you may not have considered.
10 Tips for Finding the Right Custom Championship Rings
To help ensure a happy outcome for every member of your team keep these things in mind.
- Talk to others who’ve bought rings for their teams – An invaluable resource regarding the ins and outs of purchasing championship rings are other team owners or managers who’ve already been through it.
- Remember it’s about the team – You may believe you know exactly which type of ring will be perfect to commemorate your team’s big win. The problem is the players probably don’t share your exact tastes.
- Listen to the team – Kids will sometimes talk about sports rings they’ve seen. They’ll say this one rocked or that one was ugly. You can take some style leads from things you hear your athletes talking about.
- All championship rings don’t look alike – The misconception that all championship rings look alike has led to a lot of teams getting rings they weren’t happy with. The fact is there’s a great deal of diversity in custom championship rings so put some effort into it.
- The process will be stressful – The members of your team will have these rings the rest of their lives. When they’ve got kids of their own they’ll be trotting out the ring you selected to show off. Getting it right can be more stressful than you think.
- Doing your homework will help – There are a lot of things to consider when selecting a ring so you’re best served by doing your homework. The more you know about the subject the easier the process will be on you.
- Set a budget and stick to it – Just because the team across town chose platinum and diamonds doesn’t mean you should. Determine your budget and stick to it. Next year when you have money for new uniforms you’ll be glad you did.
- They’ll wear their rings – What you’ll hear is that nobody wears their championship ring so there’s no point wasting time trying to get the perfect one. The fact is champions do wear their rings in public; if they like them.
- Custom is almost always better – Just picking up a bunch of generic rings at the big box is a sure way to undermine your team’s accomplishment. Tell them they’re special by investing in custom championship rings.
- The whole thing is likely to leave you exhausted – By the time you’ve had the ring ceremony and the members of the team have told you how much they love the rings you got you’ll likely need a vacation.Speak to the pros at J3 Rings about custom championship rings for your team. We’re here to help you at every stage of the process and will make sure the rings you present to your team will be cherished by everyone.